Corporate Travel Trainer - Manchester
- Contract Type
Our Client is an award-winning Travel company that is looking to embark on their next period of growth following recent investment. As such, we are looking for very best talent to help scale the business and require people with natural ambition, a positive mind-set and the ability to use analysis of data to drive insight and value and who possess a high level of people and relationship skills.
We are currently searching for a Corporate Travel focused Trainer to join the L&D department based in Manchester City Centre. As a Corporate Travel Trainer, you will be working within an agile environment and play a key role in planning, production, execution and delivery of a wide range of corporate learning and development activities.
These activities will help drive capability, performance and knowledge within Corporate Travel and will be primarily focused on induction, soft skills, technical, reservation systems and behavioural training within the corporate field. You will be responsible in the design and delivery of training on in-house systems and educate the team on the benefits of each as well as delivering exceptional learning activities through digital platforms and social channels such as webinars.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Prior GDS proficiency required (preferably with Galileo) and experience in GDS cross training
- Commercial experience at operational level in the Corporate Travel industry with a demonstrable knowledge of corporate travel client interactions, engagement techniques and complex selling processes
- Experienced in operating at IATA Fares & Ticketing Level 2 standard
- Experienced in developing structure and personalised training programs for students of all ability ranges
- Proven verbal and written communication skills, including making face to face presentations. You will be a confident and articulate communicator with strong engagement skills.
- Ideally CIPD or TAP qualified or a similar training qualification however this is a nice to have
If you are an experienced Business Travel Consultant looking to move away from day to day bookings and would like to move into more of an operational role, our Client would consider your background. Coaching on training will be provided if you feel you would like to move towards a training role.
Following recent investment, this is the perfect time to move into an already well established travel brand that will be offering a number of growth opportunities moving forward.
Please note this role will be based in the Head Office based in Manchester.
If you would like to know more, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 02078123839 for more information.