Public Relations Manager
1 day left
- Contract Type
Travelzoo® provides our 28 million members with insider deals and one-of-a-kind experiences personally reviewed by our deal experts around the globe. With more than 25 offices worldwide we have our finger on the pulse of outstanding travel, entertainment, and lifestyle experiences. For almost 20 years we have worked in partnership with more than 2,000 top suppliers—our long-standing relationships allow us access to the very best deals.
Travelzoo is seeking a Public Relations Manager for our London office. The Public Relations Manager will lead the evolution of the PR strategy in the UK by elevating and promoting the Travelzoo brand far and wide. This could involve anything from announcing the latest trends from member surveys, championing the voice of the consumer on industry issues to breaking the internet with headline-grabbing content.
The marketing team evangelise the Travelzoo brand and support our position as the world’s leading publisher of travel and entertainment deals. We’re currently looking to make this key hire to spearhead a new direction in our marketing communications.
- Work closely with the global PR team to set a yearly PR plan—the specific themes will be devised locally, with the UK strategy set by the Public Relations Manager
- Lead agencies and freelancers on various Public Relations projects to ensure optimal output
- Co-ordinate the schedule of corporate releases, liaising with the company’s founder and the managing director for the UK
- Creation of all PR material for UK media
- Secure coverage across online, print and broadcast media
- Become the key media contact for the UK by building a network of contacts in the travel and consumer sectors
- Identify the success measures and track the ROI of all coverage
- Take the lead on media events and help with exclusive member events across the year
- Support the brand marketing manager to secure campaign exposure with key media
- Develop influencer marketing program
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Relevant experience in PR and communications in a senior position
- Strong communicator
- Seeks out opportunities and identifies how we can capitalise on emerging communication channels
- Highly developed knowledge of PR, social media and the evolving digital landscape
- A good sense of humour—we’re a small-knit team that works hard but likes to have fun doing so
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Travel perks, including an annual stipend to experience Travelzoo’s deals
- Systematic and individual training as well as promotion through personal coaching
- Entrepreneurial culture with global career development
- International mentoring programs and e-learning options
- Outstanding working conditions and modern offices in the heart of London
If you are a globally minded professional who thrives in a collaborative environment and values a meaningful career, then we want to work with you!