Home-based Business Travel Team Manager
3 days left
- Contract Type
We’re looking for an experienced Business Travel Consultant or Team Leader to join a leading, independent Travel Management Company. Based from home, this rewarding role involves managing the day to day operations of our client’s Out of Hours department, whilst developing a team of Out of Hours Business Travel Consultants, ensuring that agreed SLAs are adhered to and an efficient and highly professional travel management service is delivered at all times.
This is a hands on role where you’ll be expected to lead by example, handling business travel enquiries whilst nurturing a strong relationship with clients and is a superb opportunity for an experienced Business Travel Consultant looking for career progression or for someone currently working as a Business Travel Team Leader or Manager, looking to work from home. Our client can offer a highly competitive salary DOE plus excellent industry benefits, so please contact us today to find out more about this fantastic opportunity and a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Home-based Business Travel Team Manager:
- Manage the day to day, administrative functions of the Out of Hours Department, ensuring that the department is staffed during all out of office core hours, including weekends and Bank Holidays
- Lead and support the Out of Hours Team, conducting appraisals and training any new staff members
- Maintain strong relationships with customers, airlines and suppliers
- Ensure that the department operates to a high standard and within the Company’s SLA
- Retain a hands-on approach, assisting with business travel enquiries and providing assistance to customers in emergency situations outside normal office hours
- Resolve any escalations quickly, ensuring client satisfaction
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience gained within the Business Travel sector and ideally, some supervisory experience
- Approachable and able to motivate and lead remotely
- Flexible with regard to working hours and willing to commit to an Out of Hours shift pattern
- Fully proficient on a GDS
- Customer focused with excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you’re interested in this Home-based Business Travel Team Manager opportunity and would like to know more, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions today for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? The please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multi-lingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.
Apply for Home-based Business Travel Team Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly