TRAVEL TRADE SALES AND ACCOUNT MANAGER
This industry leading tourist attraction are recruiting for an experienced Sales and Account Manager to develop long term and sustainable partnerships. Paying up to circa £40K + bonus.
Travel Trade Sales and Account Manager, Responsibilities:
- Create, implement and be accountable for the sales strategy and associated business development activity to drive footfall and revenue
- Develop a complete understanding and profile of potential visitors to the local, UK wide and international markets
- Have relationships with all local, regional and national tourist organisations in order to maximise awareness.
- Manage attendance at consumer and travel trade exhibitions and events.
Travel Trade Sales and Account Manager, Skills Required:
- Strong track record of developing businesses either in tourism, visitor attraction industry or relevant transferable skills.
- Experience of relationship management with "influencer" groups as well as negotiating and managing strategic partnerships
- Strong experience of strategic business development planning and implementation
- Creating and delivering presentations at senior management level
- Paying up to circa £40k + bonus
- Homebased, with travel once a week to the outskirts of Cardiff
- Working Mon - Fri
To apply for this role please either apply online, email your c.v to email@example.com or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref: AG52818
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk