In-House Recruiter - Corporate Travel
7 days left
- Contract Type
Our Client is an award-winning Travel Company based in Manchester and we are looking for an ambitious Senior Recruiter to join their talented team. Based at the Manchester HQ, this national role requires an outgoing and credible recruitment professional with proven expertise and experience in delivering results to drive the search for talent across the UK.
Leveraging the support of the internal Recruitment Marketing Team, you will have responsibility for developing national sourcing strategies to create talent pipelines to attract relevant candidates.
You will own the end-to-end candidate experience from attraction and assessment right through to supporting a world-class onboarding experience. You will need to be comfortable working in an agile and fast-paced environment and understand the importance of putting the candidate first, promoting the brand nationally and leveraging digital technology and social media platforms to attract the very best talent.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Strong recruitment experience working across multiple disciplines within an in-house or agency environment, ideally within the Travel industry but this is not a deal breaker!
- Solid verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to build rapport and partnerships with various business areas
- Proven background of building strong networks and attraction methods
- Professional and positive approach with the ability to challenge, negotiate and influence
- Experience of maintaining an Applicant Tracking System
- Ability to manage high level and quantity of information
- First rate attention to detail and ability to recognise trends
- Strong team player who is informative and approachable
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your recruitment career within a progressive environment and within a company where technology is at the heart of everything they do.
Please note, this is a full time, permanent opportunity based in Manchester.
Apply for In-House Recruiter - Corporate Travel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly