Business Travel Consultant
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join this global corporate travel company as a Business Travel Consultant based in the York area . Due continual growth, my client is looking for an experienced Business Travel Consultant to join their team, assisting a variety of corporate clients with reservations for flights, hotels, rail and transfers. There is an excellent basic salary up to £21k plus other company benefits.
Business Travel Consultant duties:
· Booking a wide variety of travel including flights, accommodation, rail and transfer
· Booking net and published fares using a GDS
· Searching for the most cost effective travel means for each call
· Working to Service Level Agreements and offering a high level of service to clients
Business Travel Consultant Skills required:
· Experience working within Business Travel either as a Business Travel Consultant or Senior Business Travel Consultant
· MUST have experience using Galileo , Amadeus or Sabre o
· Experience of booking net, published or consolidated fares with a good understanding of general fares and have experience with group travel
If you are interested in applying for the Business Travel Consultant role please call Rachel on 0161 238 4491 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk