Small travel specialists based in London are now recruiting a Travel Consultant to join their small team. The successful applicant will be responsible for handling reservations over the telephone and via e-mail, whilst dealing with the administration of your bookings.
As the Travel Consultant you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Process bookings on the reservations system and other supplier on-line systems where applicable and ensure the customer is fully informed throughout the booking process
- Administration throughout the entire booking process for your bookings.
- You will be responsible in sourcing the best and most cost effective fares on long haul and short haul flights.
- Production of accurate passenger name lists to airlines and ground suppliers
- Running reports, entering insurance details, checking medical forms and similar
- Filing and general administrative duties.
- Preparing relevant documentation for despatch - e.g. booking confirmations, invoices, tickets, itineraries, dossiers, letters, and amendments.
Travel Consultant Skill attributes:
- The successful applicant will have an excellent telephone manner with good experience of CRS/GDS, ideally Amadeus or working within Travel Retail
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work accurately with a good level of numeracy, excellent spoken and written English
- Strong customer service, influencing and negotiating skills
- Competent use of office IT products including MS word, MS excel and MS outlook
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to develop relationships at all levels
To apply for this Travel Consultant Job, please contact Elena Ktori.
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that New Frontiers Recruitment may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.