OPERATIONS AND ADMINISTRATION EXECUTIVE
4 days left
- Contract Type
Operations and Administration Executive - This independent tour operator who have been established for years and specialise in offering a range of trips that are educational, enjoyable and above all different. They have nice spacious offices based in South West London, paying circa £23K.
Operations and Administration Executive, Responsibilities:
- Responsible for administering a programme of tours and cruises from confirmations of booking through to departure.
- Creating cruise manifests, transfer and hotel rooming lists and providing these to Product Manager, suppliers and field staff.
- Assisting clients with changes and amendments to their bookings
Operations and Administration Executive, Skills required:
- Proven travel industry experience working experience, preferably within cruise or Tour Operator
- Strong administration and operations experience
- Strong ability to multitask independently
- Keen eye for detail in order to product detailed, accurate and professionally presented documentation.
- Knowledge of Galileo preferred
- Salary circa £23K
- Working Mon - Fri 09.00 - 17.30
- 23 days holidays
- Private Medical Healthcare scheme
If this Operations and Administration Executive role is of interest please apply below, call Amy on 020 7397 1284 quoting Ref: AG52836 or e-mail c.v to email@example.com
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for OPERATIONS AND ADMINISTRATION EXECUTIVE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly