Key Account Executive
Key Account Executive - Multiple UK Locations - OTE £26K
This is a truly unique opportunity for an enthusiastic and skilled Key Account Executive to join a wonderful and ethical expedition company. This position is homebased however is a varied role where you will be involved going out to meetings with secondary schools within your region to discuss the amazing opportunities for school and gap year students, they provide through their volunteer programs in Africa, Asia, South and Central America. You will share your experiences to students, the positive impact they have on communities and environment means.
If you have excellent sale skills, experienced in travelling and volunteering, then we want to hear from you!
Key Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Picking up the phone and booking new appointments with schools
- Present sale presentations to teachers, students and parents
- Working towards an individual and team target
- Drive to various parts of the country and the occasionally staying away from home
They're the type of company where everyone will "muck-in" and help each other, so you may be required to support the other teams on various tasks.
Key Account Executive experience and skills required:
- You must be a "people person", enjoy speaking and meeting new people
- Able to communicate effectively with people on all levels
- A passion for travel
- Commitment to operate with passion, drive and integrity
- Proven sales experience - ideally in the travel sector/ field sales, or face to face sales experience ideal
- Travel industry experience or a passion for travel
- Results orientation
- Excellent presentation skills, with the self-confidence and passion to present in assemblies and parents' presentations.
- Self-driven with the capacity to work with limited supervision
- Superb communication skills - telephone manner, written proposals and presentation skills
- Capacity to adjust your style according to your audience
- Excellent negotiation and liaison skills
- Computer proficient (they work on Macs!) and Microsoft Office proficient
- Full driving licence essential
Key Account Executive additional information:
- Hours: Fulltime, Monday to Friday (May include some early mornings and evenings)
- Salary £20K OTE £24-26K
- Uncapped bonus
- Company car
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Opportunities for international travel
- BUPA private healthcare cover
- Outdoor kit and clothing discounts
- Casual dress code
- Start date 10th June
- Will be required to come to Salisbury for 2 weeks training
If you are interested in the above position and feel you have the relevant skills and experience, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Amber on 01737309987.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Key Account Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly