Guest Services Executive
6 days left
- Contract Type
Guest Services Executive: Required for an expanding company in South West London. They are looking for someone with customer service experience, ideally in the travel industry. Paying up to £22,000 as well as benefits.
Guest Services Duties:
- Ensure a good level of guest service and communication is achieved by telephone, letter and email at all times.
- Working efficiently and with a sense of urgency depending on the volume of enquiries and adapt and prioritise as required.
- Maintain the highest level of written communications for pre and post travel correspondence.
- Provide information which is 100% accurate and which addresses 100% of the guest's questions during each contact.
- Investigate and resolve all complaints in accordance with company processes and industry guidelines, in a timely and fair manner, to achieve the best possible outcome for both guest and business.
- Allocate reimbursement based on company standards, to the consent of the relevant management.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of company policies and procedures for dealing with clients who have special requirements and assist colleagues and management to ensure these are followed consistently.
- Identify potential problems relating to guest service and proactively work to find solutions to enhance the guest experience.
- Act as out of office emergency contact on a rota basis.
Guest Services Key Skills:
- Six months' experience of working in a customer/guest services environment. Ideally in the Travel Industry.
- Involvement with dealing with and resolving complaints.
- Experience of managing and exceeding guest expectations.
- Experience in preparing written correspondence for guests, ideally letters (desirable)
- Exceptional guest services and administration skills.
- Outstanding communications skills, written and interpersonal.
- IT Literate - experience of travel reservation systems.
A willingness to work a 5 day over 7 days shift system.
The team currently work an average of 1 or 2 weekends a month. The hours of work are between 09:00 and 19:00.
If you are interested in the above role please call Joel on 0207 397 1286 quoting 52845 or send your cv to email@example.com
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Guest Services Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly