Air Executive: Required for this expanding travel company based in South West London. They are looking for an experienced travel consultant/ticketer and will pay up to £30,000 which includes bonuses + benefits.
Air Executive Duties:
- Checking and issuing tickets from Queues, guaranteeing flights are booked within our procedures and/or passengers' wishes and that fare is correct at the time of ticketing.
- Checking and booking flights requested by reservation team
- Checking flights booked by our automated system.
- Handling special requests for passengers such as wheelchair assistance, special meals etc.
- Handling queries from other departments, passengers or agents over the phone and by emails.
- Handling flight amendments, schedule changes, cancellations and refunds as per company's guidelines
- Handling rail booking requests
Air Executive Skills Required:
- Pro-active problem solver and takes ownership for own performance and development (essential)
- Excellent verbal and written communicator, articulate with strong interpersonal skills (essential)
- Excellent data entry skills and attention to detail (essential)
- Minimum two years in a leisure or business air travel role (Preferred)
- 2 years' experience using a GDS system, ideally Sabre (Preferred - we can upskill and provide training for the right candidate)
- Ability to work shift work including weekends, bank holidays (essential)
We operate 7 days a week and you would need to be able to work a 5 days out of 7 shift pattern. The team currently work 2 weekends in 6. The hours of work are:
08:00 until 16:30
09:00 until 17:30
10:30 until 19:00
If you are interested in the above role please call Joel on 0207 397 1286 quoting 52846 or send your cv to email@example.com
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk