5 days left
- Contract Type
Air Executive: Required for this expanding travel company based in South West London. They are looking for an experienced travel consultant/ticketer and will pay up to £30,000 which includes bonuses + benefits.
Air Executive Duties:
- Checking and issuing tickets from Queues, guaranteeing flights are booked within our procedures and/or passengers' wishes and that fare is correct at the time of ticketing.
- Checking and booking flights requested by reservation team
- Checking flights booked by our automated system.
- Handling special requests for passengers such as wheelchair assistance, special meals etc.
- Handling queries from other departments, passengers or agents over the phone and by emails.
- Handling flight amendments, schedule changes, cancellations and refunds as per company's guidelines
- Handling rail booking requests
Air Executive Skills Required:
- Pro-active problem solver and takes ownership for own performance and development (essential)
- Excellent verbal and written communicator, articulate with strong interpersonal skills (essential)
- Excellent data entry skills and attention to detail (essential)
- Minimum two years in a leisure or business air travel role (Preferred)
- 2 years' experience using a GDS system, ideally Sabre (Preferred - we can upskill and provide training for the right candidate)
- Ability to work shift work including weekends, bank holidays (essential)
We operate 7 days a week and you would need to be able to work a 5 days out of 7 shift pattern. The team currently work 2 weekends in 6. The hours of work are:
08:00 until 16:30
09:00 until 17:30
10:30 until 19:00
If you are interested in the above role please call Joel on 0207 397 1286 quoting 52846 or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Air Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly