Guest Services Executive: Required for an expanding company in South West London. They are looking for someone with customer service experience, ideally in the travel industry. Paying up to £22,000 as well as benefits.
Guest Services Duties:
- Ensure a good level of guest service and communication is achieved by telephone, letter and email at all times.
- Working efficiently and with a sense of urgency depending on the volume of enquiries and adapt and prioritise as required.
- Maintain the highest level of written communications for pre and post travel correspondence.
- Provide information which is 100% accurate and which addresses 100% of the guest's questions during each contact.
- Investigate and resolve all complaints in accordance with company processes and industry guidelines, in a timely and fair manner, to achieve the best possible outcome for both guest and business.
- Allocate reimbursement based on company standards, to the consent of the relevant management.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of company policies and procedures for dealing with clients who have special requirements and assist colleagues and management to ensure these are followed consistently.
- Identify potential problems relating to guest service and proactively work to find solutions to enhance the guest experience.
- Act as out of office emergency contact on a rota basis.
Guest Services Key Skills:
- Six months' experience of working in a customer/guest services environment. Ideally in the Travel Industry.
- Involvement with dealing with and resolving complaints.
- Experience of managing and exceeding guest expectations.
- Experience in preparing written correspondence for guests, ideally letters (desirable)
- Exceptional guest services and administration skills.
- Outstanding communications skills, written and interpersonal.
- IT Literate - experience of travel reservation systems.
A willingness to work a 5 day over 7 days shift system.
The team currently work an average of 1 or 2 weekends a month. The hours of work are between 09:00 and 19:00.
If you are interested in the above role please call Duncan on 0207 397 1287 quoting DT52845 or send your cv to email@example.com
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk