South America Travel Sales Consultant
Passionate about South America? Our client is an inspiring, luxury and well-established tour operator are now seeking Luxury Tailormade South America Specialists to join their award winning and friendly team in the London office or working from home. This tour operator offers a wide range of bespoke tailormade destinations to the discerning traveller. Due to success and expansion there is now an opportunity for an experienced South America Specialist to grow their travel career and be rewarded for their hard work, in our clients state of the art high spec offices.
This exciting role entails a wide range of responsibilities, in which no day will be the same, this includes:
• Selling and tailormaking inspiring trips to various resorts within South America to the discerning traveller including Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay, Bolivia, Peru, Ecuador, Colombia, Venezuela plus many more exotic locations.
• Arranging various types of holidays including luxury tours, tailormade travel, adventure, city breaks, wedding, honeymoons, beach holidays, cultural tours, escorted tours and culture trips.
• Keeping up to date with new products by liaising with the product department
• Offering a cutting edge customer service
• Increasing your salary by earning generous commission
• Providing advice and recommendations for trips throughout South America
• Up selling travel extras
To be considered for the South America Specialist role, you must:
• Be driven, customer service focused with meticulous attention to detail along with excellent communication skills.
• Experience within a tour operator or travel agency selling tailormade trips to South America
• The Latin America Specialist must have travelled throughout South America, and must submit a travel profile listing all the places visited within your application.
Benefits: In return, the South & Latin Travel Consultant shall be rewarded with:
• A generous salary
• Uncapped monthly commission
• FAM trips
• Career progression
• On-going training
• Travel perks
• This tour operator welcomes travel consultants looking for career progression and be a part of a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator where you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Previous job titles that will be considered for this role include South America Specialist, Luxury Travel Consultant, Travel Advisor, Travel Consultant, Telesales Executive, Travel Agent, Tailormade Consultant, Reservations Consultant, Reservations Agent, Reservations Executive, Holiday Advisor & Retail Travel Agent.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable travel candidates will be contacted for the role.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.