Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant
Evenings and Weekends Business Travel Consultant required for an Award-Winning Business Travel Company. You will cover the Evening and Weekend hours that the 9-5.30 Business Travel Consultants do not work - 6pm -12pm, Mon-Fri and 8am - Midnight over the weekend. Role is Homeworking and can be based anywhere in the country. 30 hours of work a week - 27K.
Evenings and Weekends Business Travel Consultant Responsibilities:
- Provide assistance to corporate clients over the phone
- Utilise Galileo to create brand new flight and hotel bookings
- Handle emergency bookings with calm and confidence
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients
Evenings and Weekends Business Travel Consultant Skills and experience:
- Must have a high level of proficiency using Galileo
- Must be a confident experienced Business Travel Consultant
- Must have excellent Ticketing and Fares knowledge
- Customer Service focussed
Evenings and Weekends Business Travel Consultant Additional Information:
- Salary 27K
- Excellent benefits
If you are interested in this Evening Business Travel Consultant position please apply to this advert, send your CV to email@example.com or call Mark on 02073971272.
Please only apply for this role if you have experience as a Business or Leisure Travel Consultant
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly