Business Travel Manager
Business Travel Manager, Glasgow - This Global Corporate Company is seeking a dynamic, service driven, forward thinking, experienced Business Travel Manager for their in-house team in their Glasgow Office. They are looking for a travel manager with a can do attitude. You'll have previous experience managing a team and they will pay a competative salary + bonus, benefits including a pension and 32 days holiday..
Business Travel Manager Duties
- Managing a team of 3 Senior Business Travel Consultants and manage the regional travel program which includes all domestic and international travel.
- Develop and streamline all processes and documentation.
- Manage and develop your team.
- Arrange and coordinate group travel and events for the business.
- Oversee monthly expenditure reconciliation, including problem identification and resolution alongside policy compliance.
Business Travel Manager skills required
-Business travel supervisor, Team leader, Manager etc experience
-Strong people management experience
-Experience of carrying out appraisals and recruitment
If you are interested in the above role please call Sam on 0161 238 4495 quoting SR52529 or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Business Travel Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly