Wedding Sales Consultant
Our award-winning client has an exciting opportunity for a Wedding Sales Consultant.
Typical duties include
- Dealing with wedding inquiry and providing a high level of customer service to all clients
- Meet potential customers both on site & in London, and promoting the brand
- Maintaining statistical and financial records
- Liaising with both owners and clients to deliver seamless booking experience.
- Exceed monthly sales targets
- Strong communication skills with the ability to make the client feel loved
- Property inspection visits in France and Italy in particular - yup, you get to travel!
- Previous sales experience as a wedding consultant for a tour operator
- Outstanding people skills and an impressive client focus to build lasting relationships with partners and customers
- Strong organisational and administrative skills with exceptional attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure and deliver excellent customer service
- An empathetic and approachable team player with a strong can-do attitude
- A passion for boutique and luxury weddings
- Availability to work full time from London
- Fluency in French, Italian, and English!
Working hours are 9am - 6pm, Monday - Friday
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £27,000.00 to £32,000.00 /year
- Selling wedding: 2 years (Preferred)