Business Travel Assistant Team Leader
We have a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative and fast-growing Bradford-based TMC as an Assistant Team Leader. Working as part of their busy Flights team, this new role involves supporting the Business Travel Team Leader, assisting with coaching and training and deputising in their absence and will also involve providing customer service and support to both customers and suppliers.
You’ll also be the ‘go to’ person in their team for training and advice as well as the first point of escalation for any customer queries and complaints so in-depth GDS knowledge, good working knowledge of Worldwide airlines, airport hubs and airfares are essential, along with strong customer service skills. Our client is offering a competitive salary of up to £25k plus excellent benefits, so if you’re interested in finding out more about this Business Travel Assistant Team Leader role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Business Travel Assistant Team Leader:
- Support the Team Leader in the day to day operation of the Department, ensuring that all customer SLAs and KPIs are understood and met
- Assist the Team Leader in carrying out quality checks and providing coaching/training where necessary, to ensure the customer receives the highest standard of service
- Be recognised as a ‘go to’ person in your team for coaching/training
- Maintain a good level of understanding of the reservation and invoicing systems
- Provide guidance to clients on using online booking tools
- Offer exemplary customer service to clients and suppliers at all times
- Take appropriate action where queries are being raised, escalating if necessary
Skills required for the role:
- Experience within the business travel sector and, ideally, previous supervisory experience
- Good knowledge of airlines, airline hubs, airfares and ticketing
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
- In-depth GDS knowledge
- Approachable and able to offer support and advice
If you’re interested in learning more about this Business Travel Assistant Team Leader role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.