Business & First Class Specialist
Specialising in discounted flights, holidays, tour packages, business travel, Honeymoon & wedding packages. As a result they have grown from a handful of airlines to having over 125 international airlines, enabling them to offer unbeatable worldwide air fares. The company has an exciting opportunity for a Business & First Class Specialist.
The business prides themselves on their customer service ensuring that they provide the best possible customer experience.
The Business & First Class Specialist key responsible will be:
- Quoting & booking First and Business Class flights to worldwide destinations
- Handle after sales incoming calls & emails efficiently and professionally, ensuring customer satisfaction at all times
- Managing queues and issuing tickets prior to deadlines
- Respond timely and professionally to cancellations and booking changes
- Proactively maintaining corporate client relationships and providing a top level service.
- Building new corporate client database
- Compile offers for the weekly corporate newsletter
- Proficiency in a GDS – Worldspan & Amadeus
- Have good knowledge of Nett, ITX and Published fares and understanding on airline contract rules
- Must have a minimum 12 months experience of providing sales in Business Travel.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional languages is an advantages
- Professional telephone manner
- Strong PC skills
The Business & First Class Specialist role is based in the Harrow area and the salary ranges from £22,000 to £25,000 with a commission structure of 10%-15% based on net profit.