Customer Service Executive
Catering to the discerning traveler, the company been creating unforgettable tailor-made holidays for almost 30 years.
Priding themselves on going the extra mile, offering expert tips & advice, with in-depth local knowledge to turn inspiration into a bespoke holiday ideally suited to the customer.
As a premium high-end tour operator, delivering excellent customer service is of the upmost importance. Our goal is to create unforgettable holiday experiences for our clients, and keep them coming back to us year after year. The Aftersales team is making sure all clients receive excellent customer service which exceeds their expectations. This will mean working selected weekends during our peak operational season.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Handling customer queries and aftersales requests on a daily basis. You will interact with our clients mostly over the telephone or email.
- Process client amendments and flight time notifications from airlines.
- Taking the lead with customer complaints, and being responsible to resolve any issues that may arise.
- Overseeing and supporting with administration requirements to ensure all holiday arrangements are booked, and the client has everything they need for an enjoyable trip. This may involve liaising with hotels managers, car hire suppliers, and flight operators.
- Implementing controls and processes to improve delivery of fantastic customer service.
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure the preparation of client documents is completed to highest standard
- General ad hoc projects and office duties as necessary.
- Be able to confidently solve on the spot any resort issues whilst our clients are on holiday.
- Adhere to ticketing deadlines to ensure our clients flights are administered in-house.
- The ability to recognise sales potential and how to add value to our client’s holidays with Holiday Extra products.
- Anticipate our clients and make relevant suggestions to enhance their holiday experience
- Take responsibility for their product knowledge to enable them understand our product and how our inhouse customer journey works.
The ideal candidate will have a "can do" attitude; possess excellent communication and organisational skills; and have the ability to learn quickly and ideally have the following skill and traits:
• Previous customer service and/or aftersales experience with a customer focussed approach and the drive to exceed the customers' expectations.
• Ability to build rapport with a diverse range of customers, and handle the occasional difficult or challenging client.
• Problem solving skills and ability to use initiative to resolve issues in a timely manner to prevent issues escalating further.
• Ability to work under pressure to deadlines, and prioritise multiple ongoing tasks.
• Ability to learn specific procedures quickly and have the discipline to adhere to policies and guidelines.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Confident, friendly personality.
• Commitment to providing exceptional customer service.
• Strong organisation & time management skills.
• The ability to work effectively as part of a close-knit team and individually.