Project Administrator - I am currently looking for a Project Administrator to join this well know prestigious travel company based in Central London for an initial 3 Month Contract. They are looking for someone with previous CRM experience and good IT skills - they will pay up to 24k!!
Project Administrator, Responsibilities:
- Understand the full scope of work on new projects, drafting and maintaining project plans for various internal projects
- Source, compile & transfer data
- Content management
- Ensure all relevant parties complete assigned action items in a timely manner to meet project milestones successfully.
- Responsible for testing and validating all the data collection to ensure it is accurate. You will be required to provide all administrative support to the Project Manager
- Create Process Documentation and assist in the implementation of training sessions as/when necessary.
- Work with Salesforce (CRM) System Developer and CRM System Support to ensure CRM system supports various project needs.
Project Administrator, Key Skills:
- Project management skills
- Administrative knowledge
- Confident self-starter - with the ability to prioritize, delegate and meet deadlines working under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and telephone manner
- Proficient IT skills, confident with Microsoft office programs, especially Word and Excel
- Excellent attention to detail and a quick worker
- Excellent time management
- Hard working, organised and ability to multi-task
- Willingness to learn with a positive outlook
- Strong IT & CRM system skills, familiarity with salesforce is an advantage
- Fast learner - adapting to new processes in rapid change climate
- Mature approach, reliable, dedicated and committed with a strong drive, independent
If this role is of interested to you, please send your CV to Shannon@candm.co.uk or call me on 0207391295
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Project Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly