Project Administrator - I am currently looking for a Project Administrator to join this well know prestigious travel company based in Central London for an initial 3 Month Contract. They are looking for someone with previous CRM experience and good IT skills - they will pay up to 24k!!
Project Administrator, Responsibilities:
- Understand the full scope of work on new projects, drafting and maintaining project plans for various internal projects
- Source, compile & transfer data
- Content management
- Ensure all relevant parties complete assigned action items in a timely manner to meet project milestones successfully.
- Responsible for testing and validating all the data collection to ensure it is accurate. You will be required to provide all administrative support to the Project Manager
- Create Process Documentation and assist in the implementation of training sessions as/when necessary.
- Work with Salesforce (CRM) System Developer and CRM System Support to ensure CRM system supports various project needs.
Project Administrator, Key Skills:
- Project management skills
- Administrative knowledge
- Confident self-starter - with the ability to prioritize, delegate and meet deadlines working under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and telephone manner
- Proficient IT skills, confident with Microsoft office programs, especially Word and Excel
- Excellent attention to detail and a quick worker
- Excellent time management
- Hard working, organised and ability to multi-task
- Willingness to learn with a positive outlook
- Strong IT & CRM system skills, familiarity with salesforce is an advantage
- Fast learner - adapting to new processes in rapid change climate
- Mature approach, reliable, dedicated and committed with a strong drive, independent
If this role is of interested to you, please send your CV to Shannon@candm.co.uk or call me on 0207391295
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk