Travel Consultant - OTE £21k - West Sussex
This award-winning luxury tour operator located in on the Sunny South Coast are looking for Travel Consultants to join their fantastic travel team!
The wonderful thing about this position is that you do not need travel experience, if you have always wanted to get in to the travel industry and have excellent customer service experience, recently returned from travelling OR finishing up from college or university then this could be the position for you!
This is a great opportunity to join a luxury holiday company who are specialist in organising flexile tailor-made experiences.
You will be rewarded with a great working environment, fantastic OTE and bonus scheme
Travel Consultant responsibilities:
- Selling up market/luxury holidays to variety of European and long-haul destinations
- Working to individual sales targets
- Putting together bespoke tailor-made packages
- You will not only be speaking with direct customers, but also with travel agents and industry partners
- Dealing effectively and efficiently with any queries
- To exceed customer's expectations wherever possible
Travel Consultant skills required:
- A solid background having worked in reservations for a tour operator or travel agency is ideal but we will consider applications from cabin crew or overseas representatives or reservation agents or customer focused individuals who can demonstrate a successful sales background and who are well travelled
- Strong computer and ideally a CRS would be an advantage.
- Must be a dynamic sales professional with a proven sales ability
- Ability to work well individually or as part of a team
- Have excellent communication skills
Travel Consultant Additional Information:
- Competitive package OTE £21,000
- Great company bonus scheme.
- Regular educationals
- Fantastic working environment
- Mon to Fri and Sat on a rota basis
- Excellent career progression opportunities
If you are an experienced Travel Advisor, Travel Consultant, Travel Executive, Retail Travel Advisor or Tailor-made Consultant and would like to apply for this vacancy please email your CV.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk