Guest Claims Handler
Guest Claims Handler - I am currently looking for an experienced Guest Claims/ Customer Relations with a travel background. This role will be working for an international travel company based in Weybridge. This role will involve handling guest claims and someone with strong letter writing skills - ideally a strong understanding of ABTA. They will pay up to £30,000 plus benefits.
Guest Claims Handler, Responsibilities:
- Reply to guest correspondence by telephone and/or in writing after an investigation has been completed. Some additional investigation and document drafting is likely to be required during the lifespan of the claim and it will be expected that the Guest Claims Handler will be able to manage this.
- Manage court papers; ensuring that the acknowledgment of service is completed and to be able to complete other tasks associated with litigation;
- Monitor claims submitted by guests to ABTA, prepare suitable "pre-arbitration" replies and also manage claims that have progressed to arbitration; including defence drafting.
- Liaise and assist external law firms, where assistance is likely to include gathering documentation and answering queries. In addition, it is possible that the Guest Claims Handler may need to attend court to provide support or on occasion provide witness evidence.
- Use the internal claims management database to access and update required information to ensure accurate reporting
- Work closely and provide support & advice to Customer Relations Managers/Directors and Escalation Teams with regards to claims and potential claims; and provide advice generally when needed.
Guest Claims Handler, Key Skills:
- The successful candidate will have the confidence and ability to speak to guests directly by telephone. The Guest Claims Handler will always be able to conduct telephone conversations in a professional manner.
- · Superior writing skills. Ability to read, analyse and interpret documentation for the purpose of preparing detailed correspondence.
- · Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, similar software and web-based Case Management systems.
- · Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with all level of employees and management;
- · Ability to write reports & business correspondence.
- To remain impartial when handling claims to assess the facts, to be able to make an informed decision.
If this role is of interest to you and you have the skills required, please send your CV to Shannon@candm.co.uk or call me on 02073971295
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Guest Claims Handler
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly