Based in Central London
Salary £26,000-£29,000 (salary offered will be dependant on experience)
Due to continued expansion and excellent growth our client is offer an exciting opportunity for a highly enthusiastic, experienced and motivated Marketing Executive to join their friendly and professional team.
The primary aim of the role is to assist with creating, implementing and measuring campaigns across public relations, advertising, CRM - direct mail, brochure production, database management, consumer events, content writing as well as online activity, in conjunction with the online marketing executives, to achieve the objectives and to support the growth of the business.
Marketing Executive skills:
- Prior experience in a similar marketing role, ideally within the travel industry
- Exceptional ability at planning, organising and prioritising multi-faceted campaigns
- Experience of brochure production and / or direct mail and distribution
- Event management experience e.g. consumer shows and client functions
- Database management and compliance knowledge
- Excellent copywriting, numerical, communication and analytical skills
- Highly literate with an exceptional eye for written and design detail
- Proficiency at use of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel. Knowledge of InDesign, Response Tap, Google Analytics and Dotmailer are beneficial
Marketing Executive Personal Qualities:
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines and multi-task
- Creative and able to think outside the box
- Must enjoy writing and might already be contributing to social media activity
- Interest in travel.
For a fully confidential discussion on this Marketing Executive position, please email your CV and IF your application has been successful you will be contacted directly by the client.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly