Revenue and Reservations Manager
The Laslett will host 51 well-appointed bedrooms and suites. Named after well-loved community activist, Rhaune Laslett, who organised the first Notting Hill Festival, The Laslett is spread across five listed Victorian townhouses on Pembridge Gardens.
Made famous by the film, Notting Hill is also known for Portobello Road Market, the world’s largest for antiques, as well as for its fashionable restaurants and bars. Inspired by this vibrant local scene, the look and feel of The Laslett will evoke the sense of walking into a friend’s stylish home. The interior design is the work of architects and designers from Waldo Works, who are widely known for their contemporary British flair. Pieces from British designers compliment the interior, whilst art and photography from celebrated local names hang in the rooms.
The public space downstairs is part lobby, part bar-restaurant, part gallery and part concept store, with regular events and a locally sourced food and drink selection. Offering in-room spa treatments and pop-up dining opportunities, The Laslett is a firm favourite for visitors and locals alike in the heart of Notting Hill.
The Revenue and Reservations Manager must demonstrate strong commercial and financial acumen delivering results through the effective management of the rooms inventory and rate management tools whilst maintaining the Laslett philosophy and ethos.
The role will entail strategic decision making in order to maximise the rooms revenue through room occupancy and yield management.
Exceeding customer expectation of service delivery in every interaction.
- Ensure the highest standards of guest care at all times
- To agree and set rate and room type strategy and build the PMS accordingly to allow maximisation of rate and occupancy
- To monitor demand and pace daily to ensure market share, rate and occupancy is realised and budgeted ARR and OCC are achieved and or exceeded.
- To be fully conversant with partners and all OTA’s to ensure maximisation of opportunity whilst not being reliant on 3rd Parties.
- To ensure BAR policies are adhered to yet maximised on all channels
- To be fully conversant with all aspects of channel management and all associated systems
- To produce, weekly, monthly and 3 months forecast reports for review and reporting in conjunction with the General Manager
- To undertake, daily, weekly monitoring of business channels and to provide commercial analysis on business mix and demand generators and pass appropriate information to Sales Manager for follow up
- Effectively manage rates and inventory by continually analyse of sales figures and devising sales and marketing and revenue management strategies with General Manager and Sales Manager
- To assist Sales Manager in all aspects of corporate / group pricing to ensure any pricing agreements entered into are appropriate and maximise revenue
- To create a revenue management training program for all Front Of House team and management team to ensure changes and alterations can be made in a timely fashion to support out of hours & holiday times requirements
- To co-ordinate all groups pre arrival, rooming list, payment, billing etc…
- To provide regular revenue and reservations training to all Front Of House team or as directed by the General Manager
There may be other jobs you could be asked to do to support your role
Work for a great hotel with huge growth ambitions
Staff Well-Being scheme
Staff Discount Scheme
28 Days holiday (Inclusive of bank holidays)
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply"
Apply for Revenue and Reservations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly