Head of Marketing
Head of Marketing - Tour Operator - London
I'm currently recruiting on behalf of a luxury tour operator who are looking for a Head of Marketing to join the team at this busy period of growth. Your mission will be to bring your extensive marketing, creative and leadership skills to build a strong, recognisable brand.
You will have a strong vision, a brilliant creative eye, and would love the opportunity to completely own the brand strategy for an exciting brand.
- Develop a marketing strategy
- Oversee the digital team, content/product team and general marketing team
- Take the lead in coming up with seasonal campaigns to drive repeat bookings through product development, content strategy, sample itinerary creation, strategic newsletters and encouraging referrals
- Manage PR in-house and through their agency in the US, including drafting press releases and ensuring a consistent brand voice on social media
- You have solid experience building brand recognition and loyalty, having previously worked for a premium (but niche) brand
- You're highly creative, with an amazing visual eye and writing skills to match. You also have strong analytical and quantitative skills and are comfortable using data to measure campaigns and drive decisions and evaluate campaign performance and ROI
- Ability to drive the business forward by inspiring others and bringing fresh new ideas to the table, and by embracing and championing change
Interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/