Sales Account Manager
A sought-after role based in Oxford (with the possibility to be home based 3 days a week).
This well known, high-end agency is currently on the look-out for a Sales Account Manager to join their team with key contacts across travel OR currently working as a Tailormade travel specialist looking to take their next step.
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Training Plan
- Opportunity to travel internationally and visit high end destinations.
In this hands-on, Sales Account Manager role, it will be your duty to proactively develop and implement trade sales strategies, maximising awareness and increasing revenue opportunities for our luxury travel clients.
This is a UK based Sales role that will see you on the road, generating powerful ongoing relationships with luxury and niche tour operators, concierge services and luxury agents.
In addition to managing ongoing campaigns and being the first point of contact for a portfolio of accounts, you will be passionate and responsible for developing new contacts within the client business and driving incremental business forward.
It will also be your responsibility to help manage the workload of more junior members of the team – to coach, develop and mentor them to develop their Sales and Marketing skills.
You will need to be a self-starter and have a driven mindset. You must be able to work independently and with a high degree of initiative whilst holding an in-depth knowledge of the luxury travel sector.
A positive, can do attitude with the ability to deliver results whilst working within a fast-paced environment. To fulfil the duties of your role there will be times when you are expected to work outside of your usual working pattern.
Required skillset for the Sales Account Manager role:
- An extensive knowledge of the travel industry, within an Agency or in-house with a tour operator, ideally in the luxury tourism sector
- Strong evidence of personal ability to initiate and develop relationships with clients and key stakeholders
- Strong time management & organisation skills with a proven ability to manage and prioritise changing demands within a fast-paced environment
- Expert in both written and verbal communication
- A pro-active and conscientious self-starter, happy to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Results driven with strong evidence of turning ideas into plans
- Full driving license
- A keen willingness to travel overseas and throughout the UK and Ireland.
- The right to work in the UK
To apply for this role, please contact Perry Gray.
Due to Volume applications ONLY Successful applicants will be contacted