Corporate Travel Client Manager
Our client is an award-winning provider of innovative and cost-effective travel management solutions to the corporate market and are currently looking for a Client Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the Lead Client Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for effectively managing a defined portfolio of diverse clients across the UK to ensure customer growth, development and retention. The role requires strong support to clients, depending upon their individual requirements and works across the wider business, in particular Customer Support and Operations. Total client ownership along with retention and developing new business are all key aspects of this role.
Five years proven experience in a similar account management role is essential for the position, along with strong communication skills and a flexible and pro-active approach. In return, our client can offer an attractive package, including a basic salary of up to £45k plus excellent benefits, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Corporate Travel Client Manager:
- Management and Responsibility for a portfolio of diverse customers, both at customer and contract management level
- Ensure customer satisfaction is delivered through effective Client management practices
- Build strong, enduring relationships throughout the customer organisation ensuring engagement at all levels from booker to directors
- Work collaboratively with the Support Teams to own and resolve customer issues and feedback opportunities for technological or service enhancements
- Plan and develop business Client management plans to measure and monitor success or areas for improvement
- Run, devise and plan booker training and engagement sessions as and when required by the client
- Perform detailed analysis on client MI, drawing out key insight to help clients unlock saving opportunities and deliver savings against the contract
- Work as part of the wider Client management function, providing feedback, support and customer insight
- Plan new client go live, ensuring strong communication, site testing and delivering of robust training, in conjunction with the Customer Implementation team
- Retaining business and developing new business is a key part of the role
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience in a similar account management position - min. five years
- Proven sales/account management track record
- Good commercial acumen and a detailed knowledge and ideally, an understanding of the corporate travel sector
- Confident and articulate with strong communication skills
- Proven ability to build and develop effective relationships
If you’re interested in learning more about this Corporate Travel Client Manager, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.