Aviation and Ticketing Executive
Our client is a successful and dynamic travel company that offer a range of holiday types across the globe. Due to remarkable growth now seeking an Aviation and Ticketing Executive to join its friendly team.
This is an exciting role ideal for a travel ticketing consultant or similar seeking something different in which you will be rewarded for your hard work and be offered career progression.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Issue Scheduled airline tickets within a timely manner adhering to all contract rules.
- Provide support with fare quotes, amendments and cancellations.
- Ensure all airline offers are highlighted to relevant departments and oversee Amadeus queues.
- Achievement of daily ticketing working from queues.
- Provide Fare quotes for complex itinerary’s
- Monitor Airline fares and distribute appropriately.
- Support the Sales Team with any Aviation queries.
- Build relationships with key airline partners.
- Support with any airline related customer service issues.
Essential Skills required
- Previous ticketing experience
- Knowledge of CAT35
- Numerically minded
- Attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Knowledge of CAT35, ideal but not essential
- Knowledge of airlines and the travel industry
- Career growth
- Travel perks
- Plus many more perks
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable candidates from a travel background will be considered for this role.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Aviation and Ticketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly