Aviation and Ticketing Executive
Our client is a successful and dynamic travel company that offer a range of holiday types across the globe. Due to remarkable growth now seeking an Aviation and Ticketing Executive to join its friendly team.
This is an exciting role ideal for a travel ticketing consultant or similar seeking something different in which you will be rewarded for your hard work and be offered career progression.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Issue Scheduled airline tickets within a timely manner adhering to all contract rules.
- Provide support with fare quotes, amendments and cancellations.
- Ensure all airline offers are highlighted to relevant departments and oversee Amadeus queues.
- Achievement of daily ticketing working from queues.
- Provide Fare quotes for complex itinerary’s
- Monitor Airline fares and distribute appropriately.
- Support the Sales Team with any Aviation queries.
- Build relationships with key airline partners.
- Support with any airline related customer service issues.
Essential Skills required
- Previous ticketing experience
- Knowledge of CAT35
- Numerically minded
- Attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Knowledge of CAT35, ideal but not essential
- Knowledge of airlines and the travel industry
- Career growth
- Travel perks
- Plus many more perks
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable candidates from a travel background will be considered for this role.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.