Travel Operations Consultant (Sales Support)
Our client is a well-established, dynamic and leading tour operator that offer various luxury holidays throughout Europe, Asia, Africa, the Caribbean, USA, Canada, Middle East & the Pacific. Due to success and expansion, they are now seeking an experienced Travel Operations Consultant to join their friendly team.
This opportunity is ideal for a travel professional with sales support, operations, customer service or administration experience, seeking something a little different in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
This exciting role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Dealing with a range of enquiries by phone and email
- Making changes to existing bookings to include adding bags, name changes, change of accommodation, special requests using Amadeus CRS
- confirming options, adding API’S to bookings, meal requests, adding special assistance, special requests, chasing invoices, tickets, refund requests.
- Managing cancellations and booking charges
- Supporting the reservations team with queries
- Maintaining high levels of customer service
- Dispatching travel documentation
- Producing invoices for bookings.
- Strong working knowledge of CRS
- Similar experience within the travel industry within a travel agent, tour operator or airline
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- To be conversant with airlines, air routings and classes available
- Travel Perks
- Career Progression
- Lucrative salary
- Birthday off
- Sociable working hours
- Opportunity to work for a leading and forward thinking tour operator within a friendly team in high spec offices in which you will be rewarded for your hard work
- Plus many more perks.
Give your career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable travel candidates with experience with operations experience will be considered for this post.
To apply click APPLY NOW