Senior Business Development Manager
Senior Business Development Manager - Aircraft Charter - Surrey £65-£75K
I'm currently recruiting for a Senior Business Development Manager to join a successful aviation company at this busy period of growth. You will be tasked with finding and winning potential large accounts and be comfortable developing your own business in the corporate and travel industry.
- Taking the lead in business development to new prospective customers including telephone, networking and e-marketing.
- Creating and maintaining the department business development plan for key accounts, carrying out independent research of new potential charter clients.
- Pro-actively building and maintaining a strong pipeline of prospects.
- To continue to develop your knowledge of the aviation industry and commercial agility.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in B2B sales, business development & team management.
- Solid understanding of the corporate and travel industry, with connections.
- Entrepreneurial spirit & the ability to work in a highly flexible, rapidly changing work environment.
- A high achiever and goal setter with excellent team management skills.
- Excellent IT skills
Interested? Please email your CV to email@example.com
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/