This small bespoke tour operator cater exclusively for groups of travellers tailor making everything to the customers needs. They're currently recruiting for an experienced Operations Executive to join their small team based in their central London. Paying up to £29K.
Operations Executive Responsibilities:
* Dealing with every part of the group booking once the sale has been confirmed
* Confirming all hotels, flights, guides, coaches, tour managers, special requests, amendments
* Liaising with customers and suppliers on a daily bases.
Operations Executive Skills required:
* It's essential that you have previous Operations experience within the travel industry
* Strong organisational skills.
* Excellent supplier liaison experience
* Strong attention to detail
* Time management
* Experience of working within a niche tailor-made company would be an advantage
* Paying £27K - £29K depending on experience
* Based in South East central London
* 20 Days holiday
To apply for this role of Operations Executive please either apply online, e-mail your c.v to email@example.com or call Amy on 020 7397 1264 quoting ref: AG52969
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly