DEPARTMENT: Hotel reservations and contracting Department
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a proactive, problem solver who works well under pressure in a very dynamic environment. The ability to communicate at all levels in a multi-cultural environment is vital and experience within the Hospitality / Travel industry is preferred.
- Receiving hotel requests on from our sales departments
- Contacting suppliers according to the sales requirements either by e-mail, fax or telephone to make a reservation
- Negotiating the best possible rates and conditions as well as signing the contracts.
- Dealing with amendments and cancellations.
- Dealing with inbound telephone, fax and email enquirers and liaising with Sales, Operations and Accounts departments
- Maintaining good relationships with existing suppliers
- Researching suppliers including the utilization of non-contracted suppliers wherever appropriate
- Develop short term action plans.
- Create and maintain positive, professional working environments in all hotels.
- Make sales calls to our top ten accounts at least once each year and targeted accounts at each hotel quarterly.
- Multi-lingual (English and another European language)
- Strong communication, negotiation and client relationship management skills
- Good team player
- Stamina and persistence
- Ability to anticipate and solve problems - especially at the last minute
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to organise and plan effectively and to prioritize tasks in order to manage multiple activities and meet deadlines
- A ‘can-do’ approach
To apply for this role, please contact Perry Gray