Middle East & Dubai Tailor-made Travel Consultant
Middle East & Dubai Tailor-made Travel Consultant. A thriving Tour Operator is seeking enthusiastic Travel Consultants to join their company at an exciting time of growth. As a luxury focused Dubai & Middle East specialist, you will put together some outstanding tailor-made holidays and develop lasting relationships with direct customers. This role is perfectly suited to an individual with ambition, charisma and natural flair for sales. The position also offers long term progression and development opportunities, along with the potential to earn 10%-20% commission on sales generated.
Ongoing Product Training & Fam Trips:
Our client encourages product development through their travel educationals. If you are successful in getting the Middle East Tailor-made Travel Consultant role, you will most certainly enjoy the 5+ Fam Trips per year that come your way.
Dubai & Middle East Role:
- Put together exclusive & personalised travel itineraries, covering luxury city breaks, exclusive beach retreats and tailor-made holidays to Dubai, Oman, Jordan and Abu Dhabi
- Work as part of a dynamic, fun and supportive team, you'll show the customer what's possible; offer them travel advice and then sell them the right luxury holiday that suits their needs
- Provide the best and most comprehensive service possible to all customers
- Switch sell and cross sell travel products, with a focus on attention to detail and possessing good communication skills
- Answering telephone calls, handle e-mails enquiries, including written and personal enquiries from customers
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Travel Consultant who has sold Dubai and Middle East destinations
- Puts the customer at the heart of everything you do
- Offers exceptional customer service
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude, flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Desire and initiative to achieve and surpass targets
- Resourceful and practical; can think on your feet and solve problems quickly and effectively
- GDS knowledge preferable but not essential
Our client offers a pleasant and friendly working environment, along with a fantastic remuneration package, where the basic salary is £20,000 per annum, plus commission of 10%-20%, OTE £50k+, including 20 days’ annual leave + bank holidays and 5+ overseas Fam Trips!! Excellent working hours are also on offer.
Sounds Like You?
We’d love to hear from you today!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Middle East & Dubai Tailor-made Travel Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly