Luxury Travel Customer Experience Executive
We are looking for a highly organised, enthusiastic and budding Luxury Travel Customer Experience Executive to join our clients multi-award-winning marketing team to assist in offering the very best customer service experience, as well as building relationships with clients and generating future enquiries.
A travel professional who is passionate about putting the customer at the heart of everything they do, someone who’s solutions orientated, who’ll bring ideas & creativity would be perfect for this post. In return, you will have the freedom to put their ideas to the test.
This exciting opportunity is ideal for a travel professional with customer service and/or marketing experience from a luxury tour operator background, seeking something a little different in which you will be offered career progression and generous benefits.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Working closely with the CRM Manager and the sales team to deliver excellent post trip customer service to clients.
- You will be the main point of contact for all clients returning from trips to enable our client to improve our product and service as well as tailor and personalise all future trips they may take.
- Assist in lead generation and developing our clients’ bucket list.
- Gathering and recording client feedback details to enable heightened client understanding and personalisation on all future trips.
- Ensure all feedback is relayed to the wider team – including the product team so that we can feedback to directly to partners on the ground in each country.
- Reviewing and responding to all Trustpilot reviews.
- Lead generation – driving repeat bookings through bucket list development and timely reminders.
- Building direct client relationships to increase retention and drive referrals.
- Travel/ luxury industry experience within marketing and or customer service or similar.
- We are looking for a confident individual who is good at listening and communicating with UHNW clients.
- Clear communicator, who can explain and promote travel services.
- Active listener who can interpret information, identify opportunities and make suggestions.
- Good at establishing relationships.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
Generous benefits include:
- An amazing opportunity to join our clients rapidly growing, a multi-award-winning international travel company
- Performance based bonus
- Birthday off
- Sociable working hours - Mon-Fri
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
- Pension scheme
- Fam trips to luxury destinations
- Career progression
- Membership of Perkbox
- Varied job role
- Travel perks
- Creative and fun office environment
- Regular work drinks and events – from creative afternoons to reward days
Give your travel career a boost and email your cv to us today.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.