Customer Data Analyst
Customer Data Analyst - I am currently looking for a Data Analyst who has experience conducting statistical analysis and creating models from a large dataset. The right candidate will need to have advanced SQL knowledge. This role will be working for a market leading travel company and will be based in Weybridge. They will pay up to 38k plus benefits for the right person!!
Customer Data Analyst, Responsibilities:
- To support the development and implementation of customer profiling and segmentation into our reporting systems including aligning identified segments onto the existing database plus supporting the development of agreed marketing campaigns to target acquiring new customers into key segments.
- In advance of all campaigns and activity you will support the aligning and exporting of the relevant database segments to ensure the right product and promotion is directed to the right customer group.
- Post campaign you will provide key learning and recommendations, identifying booking patterns based on regionality, channel, and customer segment.
- To provide in-depth technical analysis and reporting solutions for our key products and identify general long-term trends in order to provide recommendations for improvement.
- To conduct statistical modelling to predict a variety of customer behaviours.
- These include propensity to purchase specific products, forecasting of guest satisfaction scores and probability of re-booking.
- To identify and support the sourcing of additional datasets with goal of improving the analytics capability of the business.
- To forecast and monitor specific customer centric KPI's.
Customer Data Analyst, Key Skills:
- Minimum 3-4 years' experience working in an analytical function.
- Educated to a degree level or similar, ideally in statistics, economics, engineering or other highly numerate subjects.
- Experience in conducting statistical analysis and creating models from large dataset. Applying models in marketing environment is highly desirable.
- Experience of CRM and single-customer-views is highly desirable.
- Experience of turning data into actionable insight
- Excellent knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of at least one programming language suitable for modelling, ideally R /or Python.
- Familiar with at least one data visualisation tool (Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview, Micro strategy)
- Good understanding of experiment design and A/B testing and its application in marketing.
- Experience or knowledge of Oracle and Seibel
If this role is of interest to you, please send your CV to Shannon@candm.co.uk or call me on 02073971295
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk