Senior Business Travel Consultant
Do you have solid GDS skills and know how to get your clients seamlessly from A- Z whilst delivering first-class customer service each and every time?! If so, we'd love to speak with you as we recruit for experienced Business Travel Consultants for a fantastic opportunity with a leading Business Travel organisation based in Manchester.
Joining our client's growing team as a Senior Business Travel Consultant, you'll be responsible for providing a polished and professional travel management service to corporate clients, giving advice when needed and always going the "extra mile" to ensure they're offered the best and most effective travel solutions to meet their requirements.
On offer is a highly competitive salary of up to £25,000 plus bonus & excellent benefits, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Senior Business Travel Consultant:
- Delivering first-class customer service for a wide variety of business travellers
- Handling reservations and ticketing for air, hotels, rail and car hire
- Dealing with amendments, cancellations and schedule changes
- Keeping up to date with industry news which may affect clients
Skills required for the role:
- Previous reservations experience within the Business Travel sector
- Experience arranging multi-sector flight itineraries
- Good working knowledge of a GDS
- Excellent worldwide geography
- Ability to deliver high levels of customer service at all times
If you’re interested in learning more about this Senior Business Travel Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.