Client Support Executive
Business Travel Consultants, are you looking for a change from making day to day reservations? Do you prefer the customer service/problem solving sides of the role and enjoy offering high levels of support to your clients? If so, our client are further developing their online proposition and as they grow their support team accordingly, they’re looking for additional Client Support Executives to join them at their Manchester office!
The main duties include troubleshooting and solving any online queries or issues, processing post-ticketing changes, fulfilling bookings when issues occur and minimizing client disruption wherever possible to provide a smoother online experience. You’ll also be involved with facilitating new client implementations, providing ongoing support as well as assisting with new developments so strong communication and customer service skills are essential for these roles. The ability to problem solve, to proactively adapt solutions, to prioritise and work to tight deadlines are key attributes for the ideal candidates and in return, our client are offering a highly competitive basic salary of up to £23k DOE plus bonus and excellent benefits. So if you’re interested in joining the growing support team within this leading TMC, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Client Support Executive:
- Diagnose and resolve online issues
- Process post-ticketing changes etc. for online bookings
- Fulfil online bookings where issues have occurred
- Assist with implementation and administration of new clients
- Liaise with developers and other departments regarding ongoing issues
- Develop and build rapport with suppliers to enable prompt resolution
- Share improvement and solution ideas
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience in a travel customer service or reservations role
- Proficiency with a GDS would be an advantage
- Experience with post ticketing
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Ability to prioritise, work to tight deadlines
- Keen attention to detail
If you’re interested in learning more about these fantastic Client Support Executive roles, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.