Luxury Tailor-made Specialist
Luxury Tailor-made Specialist - (no weekends!)
A leading Travel Specialist are on the hunt for a Luxury Tailor-made Travel Consultant to grow and develop their new office based in Central London.
Key Duties will include:
- You will be selling a range of luxury destinations, particularly the family market
- Looking after your clients travel needs
- Hitting Targets
- Handling a high level of high profile and demanding customers that require a high degree of knowledge, expertise and customer service
- Assisting the director with the development of product development
- The ideal person must have previous Travel Consultancy experience ideally from an independent Tour Operator or High-end Travel Agency, with experience in tailor-making long-haul itineraries
- Excellent customer service skills (telephone and face to face) as well as a real passion for travel.
- The ability to communicate effectively, good administrative skills and sales knowledge are all essential.
- An interest in sourcing unique and interesting new products
- Excellent travel sales technique supported by evidence of previous performance
- Confident and enthusiastic
- Credibility when discussing travel options
To apply for this role, please contact Perry Gray.