Head of Concept Creation - Ultra Luxury
Head of Concept Creation. Our client is going through an exciting period of growth, offering incredible opportunities to the right person. Specialising in crafting the most creative, bespoke adventures and experiences on the planet, they like to consider they lead the sector in terms of unrivalled creativity, the complexity of logistics and delivering unforgettable experiences for their UHNW clients. They count amongst their clients some of the world’s most successful individuals, so they aim for exemplary levels of service and professionalism. They are looking for a Sistine chapel roof painter, a Michelin starred chef, an haute-couture designer and project manager all in one - but for luxury adventure travel.
Offering unique trips, one off experiences, bespoke adventures and beyond-luxury travel. They like to think that every trip is - if not a world first - so personalised and unique that they can truly say they'll never be exactly repeated.
The Role & Responsibilities:
- A bold vision, that our client need to back up with a bold visionary, who can put their ideas down on paper
- The role needs someone who's travelled every continent, crossed every ocean - and still feels there is yet more to be discovered and explored. A person who wants to use that passion to discover more of the world and create the most exciting journeys for UHNW clients
- You are so creative your first role will be to design your own job title. Chief creative, head of creation, guardian of product? You can help decide
- Your role will be to design the concepts that will set our client apart from ordinary travel companies, that will keep our client setting the bar high, and become the market leader. You understand your customer intimately - highly successful individuals and what they demand
- You will be paid to think, to imagine travel and exploration that has never been achieved or attempted before; creating stylish camps, or luxury accommodation out of sheds or empty shells; creating surprises that will astound the worldliest people. Designing camps in remote and unusual places. And adding the touches and details to bring them alive. Planning games and challenges to occupy adults and children alike
- You will be the beating creative heart of the business
- Your 'deliverables' will be new concepts and new journeys, perfectly matching ideas to our client’s new and existing clients
- Of course, travel will be part of the role. You will have to try some of the ideas you propose, perhaps even accompanying or hosting your guests
- At some points you may need to put your ideas down on paper, help compile a budget, or even manage the delivery of a trip - so you are adaptable, articulate, concise and intelligent. You are intellectually curious and love to be challenged. and driven by the excitement of being in a growing, dynamic environment
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Deep knowledge of the world and travel
- Passion for Adventure and exploration
- Experience working with HNWI
- Luxury goods or services
- Event or travel planning
- Team work and collaboration
- Intellect and curiosity
Salary and benefits:
- Highly Competitive salary Package
- 1 month sabbaticals every three years
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.