First & Business Consultant
5 days left
- Contract Type
First & Business Consultant. This Company provides seamless, cost-effective travel programs to private travellers and professional organizations, including VIP’s in such industries as entertainment, fashion, media and finance to name a few.
Our client understands the challenges facing discerning travellers in this competitive marketplace and cater to their special demands with exceptional service and huge savings on First & Business Class and Round the World Flights, including Luxury Hotels, Premium Executive Chauffeur Service and other Travel related Products and Services.
Business & First Consultant Role:
The role is best suited to travel consultants with experience of creating complex travel itineraries, and the ability to meet the needs of demanding clientele.
- Selling First and Business Class travel to destinations such as USA, Canada, Central America, South America, the Caribbean, Africa, Middle East, Indian Sub-Continent, Far East, Australia and New Zealand
- Effective and balanced approach to client management and client satisfaction
- Devising and implementing common sense, pragmatic solutions and achieved outstanding results
- Flexible approach with the ability to adapt to last minute travel changes and demands from clients with impeccable accuracy and attention to detail
- Being the one point of contact for your clients, create travel itineraries, from multi-stops & around the world flights etc
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- A minimum of 4 years’ travel experience
- Proven ability to build and sell complex worldwide travel itineraries
- Ambitious travel consultant, motivated by achieving targets and enjoys the rewards offered
- Strong time management and delivery focus
- Passion for delivering customer service excellence
- Outstanding people and communication skills
- Possess a major GDS
A generous package is on offer to the right candidates. The basic salary is lucrative, paying £28,000 - £40,000 per annum, dependent on experience + Fam trips!
Sounds Like You?
We’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for First & Business Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly