Sabre Business Travel Consultant - Full & Part-time
2 days left
- Contract Type
Sabre Business Travel Consultants wanted in Manchester! If you’re an experienced Business Travel Consultant and have excellent working knowledge of Sabre, then we’d love to hear from you! Joining our clients on a full or part-time basis, successful candidates will be responsible for providing a highly professional and seamless travel management service, managing a number of key business travel accounts.
On offer is a highly competitive salary of up to £25,000 pro rata plus excellent benefits, along with genuine opportunities for future progression, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Sabre Business Travel Consultant:
- Managing key client accounts, booking all accommodation, air and sea travel plus any ancillary services
- Offering a high standard of customer service at all times
- Providing travel solutions and advice to clients, using a positive and can-do approach
- Offering travel/route expertise on worldwide destinations
Skills required for the role:
- Previous reservations experience within the Business Travel sector
- Working knowledge of Sabre GDS
- Excellent worldwide geography and the ability to book complex, multi-sector itineraries
- Ability to deliver high levels of customer service at all times
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and keen attention to detail
- Highly professional and pro-active approach
If you’re interested in learning more about these Sabre Business Travel Consultant roles, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.
Apply for Sabre Business Travel Consultant - Full & Part-time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly