Business development manager
Business Development Manager - Hotels. Want to be part of the next big thing currently at the early stages of huge growth in the UK? If so, this fantastic opportunity to work for a technology led, disruptor business in the hospitality sector could be for you. Having already had huge success in Asia, this business launched in the UK this year and has already grown to over a hundred people which will more than triple by the end of the year. We are recruiting a number of UK-wide Business Development Managers that can either work remotely or from one of their regional offices.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities
You will be responsible for setting up and conducting meetings with hotel owners, management companies and real estate agencies in order deliver the organisations proposition which essentially re brands the property, takes over the revenue management and online distribution to improve occupancy and total revenue. You will gain an understanding of the hotel, pitch the commercials accordingly and sign partnerships agreements. You will be responsible for a defined region and end-to-end business development to a wide range of hotels and accommodation providers.
Business Development Manager Skills Required
- Must have a track record of sales success and delivering against targets
- Knowledge and experience in the hotel / hospitality sector, particularly if you have sold in to this market (perhaps on behalf of an OTA, technology company or similar)
- Experience of lead generation
- Commercially and financially astute; comfortable analysying, interpreting and presenting financial information
- Excellent communication, negotiation and relationship management skills
- Ability to put proposals together
- Highly driven and able to work on own accord
Business Development Manager Package
A highly competitive basic salary dependent on experience (to be discussed on application), please an uncapped bonus linked to performance.
We currently have roles all over the UK so if this role sounds like its for you, please apply now!
Call Duncan on 00207 397 1287 quoting DT0000 or send your cv to duncan@@candm.co.uk
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk