Hotel Audit Consultant
Hotel Audit Consultant - I am recruiting for a well known corporate travel company in London, for a Hotel Audit Consultant to join their team. They are looking for someone who has good computer skills, including excel and communication skills. This Monday - Friday role will last around 6 weeks, and will pay £9ph! START DATE JUNE!
Hotel Audit Consultant, Responsibilities:
- To maintain up to date in depth knowledge of clients hotel programme / city caps / policies.
- To offer a bespoke client pre- trip audit of hotel bookings made both classically or online.
- Analyse in detail pre-trip data to identify bookings made at client non preferred hotels or client non preferred rates.
- To provide an analysis of out of policy bookings where room type forms part of client policy.
- To provide an analysis of bookings made at client preferred hotels over and above agreed contracted client rates.
- To contact and negotiate with hotels to obtain client rates or better , amend the room type booked when available.
- To amend or modify bookings through access to the relevant Global Distribution Systems (GDS).
- To benchmark confirmed future bookings using the GDS and to rebook should lower rates be available under the same terms and conditions.
- Where authorised, to contact the booker / traveller to seek to reconfirm bookings at alternative preferred / lower priced hotels.
- To participate in regular client calls / update meetings and provide feedback as required.
- To provide GDS audits / feedback.
Hotel Audit Consultant, Key Skills Required
- Global Distribution System experience - desirable
- Excellent communicator, written and verbal
- Strong negotiator
- Decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to influence others
- Time Management
- Computer Literacy (intermediate Excel)
- Analytical Skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Self Motivator
- Team Player
If this role is of interest to you and you are available to start immediately, please send your CV to Shannon@candm.co.uk
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk