Business Support Executive
Support Executive - I am currently looking for an experienced sales support executive to come on board and use existing experience within a similar role, ideally with a travel background. The role with feature a variety of responsibilities and supporting various parts of the business. They will pay up to £20,000 for the right person.
Support Executive, Responsibilities:
- Roll out and track new operational process across the Sales & Service team.
- Act as a key liaison between the Sales & Service team and the Product team. Provide first line support to the Sales & Service team, tracking trends and recommending corrective actions.
- Support induction and training of new team members as part of the on boarding process.
- Provide regular and weekly offers to the Regional Sales Managers based on feedback from trade partners and identifying opportunities through trading data.
- Support the Regional Sales Managers with organising of trade and local events.
- Provide support to trade partners including password re sets, first line support and training.
- Support the entire business with managing/ordering IT equipment, organising staff meetings and events and other general office requirements as and when required by the Managing Director, Head of Sales & Service, Head of Commercial and Head of Finance.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Someone who really understands the importance of customer experience and exceeding our customer's expectations.
- A confident and excellent communicator with proven persuasive and influencing skills with different types of people.
- Thrives on a busy sales and service environment and self-motivated to achieve performance targets.
- Positive attitude and enjoys working as part of a team.
- A flexible approach with the ability to adapt to different people, customers, challenges and ways of working.
- A brilliant communicator (both verbal & written) and relationship builder with all sorts of different people.
- Ability to really listen to the customer, quickly identify their needs and think ahead to anticipate them.
- Someone that can think commercially and take responsibility for their own result, always striving to do better.
- An expert in areas they have visited and can share that knowledge with our customers and colleagues.
- Travel sales and service experience beneficial but not essential.
- Flexibility to work shifts, including evenings, weekends and bank holidays
If this role is of interest to you, please send your CV to Shannon@candm.co.uk or call me quoting SO53024 on 02073971295
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk