Business Support Executive
1 day left
- Contract Type
Support Executive - I am currently looking for an experienced sales support executive to come on board and use existing experience within a similar role, ideally with a travel background. The role with feature a variety of responsibilities and supporting various parts of the business. They will pay up to £20,000 for the right person.
Support Executive, Responsibilities:
- Roll out and track new operational process across the Sales & Service team.
- Act as a key liaison between the Sales & Service team and the Product team. Provide first line support to the Sales & Service team, tracking trends and recommending corrective actions.
- Support induction and training of new team members as part of the on boarding process.
- Provide regular and weekly offers to the Regional Sales Managers based on feedback from trade partners and identifying opportunities through trading data.
- Support the Regional Sales Managers with organising of trade and local events.
- Provide support to trade partners including password re sets, first line support and training.
- Support the entire business with managing/ordering IT equipment, organising staff meetings and events and other general office requirements as and when required by the Managing Director, Head of Sales & Service, Head of Commercial and Head of Finance.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Someone who really understands the importance of customer experience and exceeding our customer's expectations.
- A confident and excellent communicator with proven persuasive and influencing skills with different types of people.
- Thrives on a busy sales and service environment and self-motivated to achieve performance targets.
- Positive attitude and enjoys working as part of a team.
- A flexible approach with the ability to adapt to different people, customers, challenges and ways of working.
- A brilliant communicator (both verbal & written) and relationship builder with all sorts of different people.
- Ability to really listen to the customer, quickly identify their needs and think ahead to anticipate them.
- Someone that can think commercially and take responsibility for their own result, always striving to do better.
- An expert in areas they have visited and can share that knowledge with our customers and colleagues.
- Travel sales and service experience beneficial but not essential.
- Flexibility to work shifts, including evenings, weekends and bank holidays
If this role is of interest to you, please send your CV to Shannon@candm.co.uk or call me quoting SO53024 on 02073971295
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Business Support Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly