Home-based Business Travel Consultant
We have a brand new and exciting opportunity for experienced Business Travel Consultants to join one of the UK's leading Travel Management Companies as a Home-based Business Travel Consultant.
Working with a variety of corporate travel accounts, successful candidates will be responsible for managing the full life cycle of the travel management process, offering an exceptional level of customer service at all times. This role covers normal business hours, Monday - Friday, so is ideal for West Yorkshire based candidates wanting the flexibility of working from home, without the need to cover an out of hours shift pattern.
On offer is a competitive starting salary of up to £22k plus excellent travel industry incentives and benefits, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Home-based Business Travel Consultant:
- Working from home, handling all aspects of the travel management process
- Working with key corporate clients
- Booking all travel requirements, including complex and multi-sector itineraries, overground travel and hotel bookings
- Building rapport and strong, lasting relationships
- Utilising account management and customer service skills
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience within the Business Travel sector - min. 2 years
- Good working knowledge of a GDS
- Ideally, experience booking complex and multi-sector itineraries
- Strong relationship building account management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good worldwide geographical knowledge
- Spare room or quiet place in which to work from
If you’re interested in learning more about this Home-based Business Travel Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.