Travel Sales Consultant
Sales Consultant required for a very well established travel company in Chester. The Travel Sales Consultant will be offered a basic salary depending on experience between £16,000 -£17,500 a+ OTE (around £22/£23k) as well as incentives and great company benefits.
Travel Sales Consultant will be a constant role model and ensure every customer is given a 'World Class Experience' with main responsibilities being:
- Speaking to customers daily, sharing your great experiences with customers, motivating and utilising your sales skills and product knowledge to convert inquiries to bookings.
- Responsible for maximising every sales opportunity and ensuring that the purchase exceeds customer expectations
- To ensure that every call maximises income per booking, that the quality of the call exceeds Customer Expectations and that all Company procedures are adhered to.
Suitable candidates for this unique and very challenging Travel Agent MUST:-
- Have worked within a similar sales role within the Travel or Lettings industries OR contact centre sector however candidates will be considered from other sales target driven backgrounds too
- Have proven experience in meeting and surpassing sales targets
- Have a background in quality and service
-Start date is ASAP however 10th June is prefered
To apply for this unique Sales Agent role please email your CV to email@example.com apply below or call Sunny on 0161 238 4494
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk