Sales Team Manager
Sales Team Manager required for a very well established independent travel company in Chester - Offering a basic salary depending on experience between £22,000 -£24,000 plus bonus OTE.
This is a great opportunity for an individual that is looking to work for an exciting, dynamic and growing business. This opportunity would suit individuals from a strong background as a travel manager / travel sales manager / retail travel manager OR individuals that have worked within a sales leading role within a Call Centre / Contact Centre environment.
The role of Sales Team Manager involves:-
* Accountability for team performance, including coaching and development of team members individual performances.
* Ensure that shifts are suitably covered
* Conduct regular reviews of Travel Consultants and Travel Agents performance
and manage under performance
* Feedback to relevant department on improvements based on staff/customer feedback
* Ensure a safe and harmonious working environment, motivate and support team members
* Drive performance improvements
To apply for the Sales Team Manager you will have:-
* Either experience as a Manager, Team Leader or Supervisor from within the Travel industry or Call Centre sales management will also be considered
* Proven track record in Coaching and Training in a sales environment
* Experience in driving results
* Change management
* Proven track record in motivating a team
If you are interested then please send your most up to date CV to email@example.com or apply below. Alternatively for a confidential chat about the role please call Sunny on 0161 238 4494
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk