Contracts Executive - Travel
Contracts Executive - £21k to £24k
This innovative, global travel brand are looking for a Contracts Executive to join their support services team to load and maintain the contracts and product inventory.
Contracts Executive - Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for loading and updating hotel and associated contracts accurately and according to data loading deadlines.
- Taking ownership of issues / missing data and reporting to relevant buyer in order to resolve.
- Liaison with suppliers to discuss contractual queries.
- Flag discrepancies with content management teams as appropriate.
- Take ownership to ensure all contract data, including special offers appear correctly on the website.
- Assist in the investigation and resolution of booking / invoice queries and consider ways to reduce future queries.
- Pro-actively look at ways to improve processes and make use of technology.
Contracts Executive - Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience in a data loading / contracts / product position within the travel industry.
- Extremely strong attention to detail and accuracy skills.
- Ability to plan, manage and prioritise workload to ensure tight deadlines are met.
- Sound problem solving & decision making ability.
- Strong collaborative nature & communication skills.
Contracts Executive - Additional Information:
- Salary £21k to £24k dependent on experience.
- Monday to Friday 9 to 5.30
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Free onsite car parking
- Wide array of staff benefits and travel discounts.
Please apply for the position of Contracts Executive online or email your cv to Lisa@:candm.co.uk
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk