Contracts Executive - Travel
- Contract Type
Contracts Executive - £21k to £24k
This innovative, global travel brand are looking for a Contracts Executive to join their support services team to load and maintain the contracts and product inventory.
Contracts Executive - Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for loading and updating hotel and associated contracts accurately and according to data loading deadlines.
- Taking ownership of issues / missing data and reporting to relevant buyer in order to resolve.
- Liaison with suppliers to discuss contractual queries.
- Flag discrepancies with content management teams as appropriate.
- Take ownership to ensure all contract data, including special offers appear correctly on the website.
- Assist in the investigation and resolution of booking / invoice queries and consider ways to reduce future queries.
- Pro-actively look at ways to improve processes and make use of technology.
Contracts Executive - Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience in a data loading / contracts / product position within the travel industry.
- Extremely strong attention to detail and accuracy skills.
- Ability to plan, manage and prioritise workload to ensure tight deadlines are met.
- Sound problem solving & decision making ability.
- Strong collaborative nature & communication skills.
Contracts Executive - Additional Information:
- Salary £21k to £24k dependent on experience.
- Monday to Friday 9 to 5.30
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Free onsite car parking
- Wide array of staff benefits and travel discounts.
Please apply for the position of Contracts Executive online or email your cv to Lisa@:candm.co.uk
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Contracts Executive - Travel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly