SHORE EXCURSION PRODUCT MANAGER
This is a great opportunity to work with this leading cruise company based South Essex. Working as a Shore Excursion Product Manager. Paying £26K, Mon - Fri.
Shore Excursion Product Manager, Responsibilities:
- Construct quality shore excursion programmes
- Maximise revenue and profit
- To be the main point of contact and liaison with the appointed excursion team on each vessel.
- To prepare ship cruise planners by deadline
Shore Excursion Product Manager, Skills Required:
- Ideally experience within the cruise industry and in a shore excursion management contracting role.
- Extensive knowledge of worldwide cruise destinations and places of historical/cultural interest ashore
- Good research skills with a strong commercial awareness
- Time management skills with the ability to manage a heavy workload to tight deadlines.
- Paying £26K
- Based South Essex
- Working Mon - Fri 09.00 - 17.30
To apply for this Shore Excursion Product Manager please either apply online, email your c.v to email@example.com or call Amy on 020 7397 1284 quoting Ref: AG52909
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk