Looking for a new challenge in travel? We have a fantastic opportunity to join market leading holiday and tour operator!
Here at HF Holidays, we have over 100 years’ experience organising outdoor holidays. We specialise in offering a fantastic range of Walking and Leisure Activities holidays and every year over 60,000 guests choose to travel with us to over 70 destinations all over the world.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Flights Administrator to join our friendly and professional team in Elstree, Hertfordshire.
Ideally our new colleague will be a talented administrator with a high degree of attention to detail and a good knowledge of GDS systems such as Amadeus and Galileo (or similar) as well as a high competency in airline fares preferably gained within a tour operator or airline ticketing environment.
You’ll be responsible for managing flight manifests, monitoring changes, updating systems, airlines and colleagues, calculating costs and upselling flight upgrades to all of our fabulous UK, World Wide and European destinations amongst many other varied tasks, you’ll also be super organised and have an understanding on all aspects of IATA ticketing rules.
Hours: 37.5 per week, Monday to Friday, 9.00am-5.30pm + 1 Saturday in 4 weeks, 9.00am-1.00pm
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Pension contributions
- 1-week free familiarisation visit at any of our country houses for you and your family - Every Year!
- Free carparking
- 28 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays, rising to 33 days after two years
- Paid time to volunteer for a charity of your choice
- Up to 50% off our UK holidays for your friends and family
- Exclusive discounts at several high street outdoors equipment stores
- Exclusive HF discounts on flights and our holidays around the world
This is a unique opportunity to join the multi-award winning, forward thinking and passionate "Best UK Tour Operator" who train, develop and celebrate individual, team and organisational achievements.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity please call 07864 923 665 or refer to our website for a full job description and to find out more about us. Alternatively, if you wish to apply please forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com - we’d love to hear from you!